Steven N. Taieb, Esquire has been helping people for 34 years who got into debt due to circumstances outside of their control. If you fall behind on your mortgage or auto payment because of unforeseen circumstances, a bankruptcy petition is there to help your...
- WHAT DO I DO WITH MY STIMULUS CHECK OR TAX REFUND?
- Debt Escalates Larger All Year
- I AM VERY CONFUSED ABOUT THE COVID-19 MORATORIUM’S AND GOVERNOR MURPHY’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS. CAN I LOSE MY HOME IF I AM BEHIND ON REAL ESTATE TAXES?
- I FEEL SO STRESSED OUT. I AM PAYING OVER $2000 PER MONTH ON CREDIT CARD DEBT AND A PERSONAL LOAN. WHAT DO I DO SINCE THERE IS NO END IN SIGHT?
- WHO DO YOU WANT TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU ARE OVERWHELMED WITH ALL TYPES OF FINANCIAL PROBLEMS DUE TO COVID-19?
alimony bankruptcy court bankruptcy discharge bankruptcy filing bankruptcy petition chapter 13 debt limits child support consumer bankruptcy law credit card debt Creditors discharging debt disposable income divorce eviction federal bankruptcy exemptions fiance financial problems foreclosure lawsuit loan modification medical bills mortgage payments Non-Exempt Property repayment plan Tax Refund unsecured debt US Supreme Court workers' compensation