A recent study has shown that one of the major reasons people get into debt is because of medical bills and illness. Also, unemployment and divorce often lead to financial problems. The worst thing you can do is to wait for the workers’ compensation settlement...
- HOW WILL THE 3.5 TRILLION-DOLLAR BILL AFFECT YOU FINANCIALLY?
- I LOST MY JOB AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMIC AND GOT A MORTAGE FORBEARANCE. NOW I AM BACK TO WORK, BUT I OWE ALL THAT BACK MONEY. CAN YOU HELP ME?
- IS MY HOME PROTECTED FROM SHERIFF SALE BY THE EVICTION MORATORIUM?
- HOW DO I PAY MY BILLS WITH THE COST OF GASOLINE & PRICES CONTINUING TO RISE?
- WHAT DO I DO IF I AM BEHIND ON MY TRUCK PAYMENTS?
alimony bankruptcy court bankruptcy discharge bankruptcy filing bankruptcy petition chapter 13 debt limits child support consumer bankruptcy law credit card debt Creditors discharging debt disposable income divorce eviction federal bankruptcy exemptions fiance financial problems foreclosure lawsuit loan modification medical bills mortgage payments Non-Exempt Property repayment plan Tax Refund unsecured debt US Supreme Court workers' compensation