Prior to the United States’ Supreme Court’s decision in City of Chicago v. Fulton 592 U.S. (2021), if your vehicle was repossessed, you would file a chapter 13 bankruptcy petition and provide the creditor with proof of insurance and get your vehicle back within a...
Month: June 2021
- I LOST MY JOB AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMIC AND GOT A MORTAGE FORBEARANCE. NOW I AM BACK TO WORK, BUT I OWE ALL THAT BACK MONEY. CAN YOU HELP ME?
- IS MY HOME PROTECTED FROM SHERIFF SALE BY THE EVICTION MORATORIUM?
- HOW DO I PAY MY BILLS WITH THE COST OF GASOLINE & PRICES CONTINUING TO RISE?
- WHAT DO I DO IF I AM BEHIND ON MY TRUCK PAYMENTS?
- WILL I LOSE MY HOME IF I FILE FOR CHAPTER 7?
alimony bankruptcy court bankruptcy discharge bankruptcy filing bankruptcy petition chapter 13 debt limits child support consumer bankruptcy law credit card debt Creditors discharging debt disposable income divorce eviction federal bankruptcy exemptions fiance financial problems foreclosure lawsuit loan modification medical bills mortgage payments Non-Exempt Property repayment plan Tax Refund unsecured debt US Supreme Court workers' compensation