Prior to the United States’ Supreme Court’s decision in City of Chicago v. Fulton 592 U.S. (2021), if your vehicle was repossessed, you would file a chapter 13 bankruptcy petition and provide the creditor with proof of insurance and get your vehicle back within a...
Month: June 2021
- WHAT DO I DO IF I AM BEHIND ON MY TRUCK PAYMENTS?
- WILL I LOSE MY HOME IF I FILE FOR CHAPTER 7?
- WHAT DO I DO WITH MY STIMULUS CHECK OR TAX REFUND?
- Debt Escalates Larger All Year
- I AM VERY CONFUSED ABOUT THE COVID-19 MORATORIUM’S AND GOVERNOR MURPHY’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS. CAN I LOSE MY HOME IF I AM BEHIND ON REAL ESTATE TAXES?
alimony bankruptcy court bankruptcy discharge bankruptcy filing bankruptcy petition chapter 13 debt limits child support consumer bankruptcy law credit card debt Creditors discharging debt disposable income divorce eviction federal bankruptcy exemptions fiance financial problems foreclosure lawsuit loan modification medical bills mortgage payments Non-Exempt Property repayment plan Tax Refund unsecured debt US Supreme Court workers' compensation