We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
Welcome To Our Blog
- I AM BEHIND ON MY MORTGAGE BUT MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT I CAN GET A FORBEARANCE. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.
- I AM IN A CHAPTER 13 PLAN AND HAVE FALLEN BEHIND ON MY MORTGAGE AND TRUSTEE PAYMENTS AS A RESULT OF COVID-19. CAN YOU HELP ME?
- I AM BEHIND ON MY CREDIT CARD BILLS. SHOULD I USE MY TAX REFUND TO DOWN SOME OF MY CREDIT CARD DEBT?
- MY MOTHER WAS VERY SICK FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND DIED A FEW WEEKS AGO. AS A RESULT, I INCURRED SUBSTANTIAL DEBT DUE TO THE TIME I MISSED FROM WORK AND PAYING FOR HER MEDICAL EXPENSES AND FUNERAL. CAN YOU HELP ME?
- I RETIRED A FEW YEARS AGO DUE TO MEDICAL ISSUES AND GET A LARGE PENSION AND SOCIAL SECURITY. HOWEVER, THE CREDIT CARDS ARE DESTROYING ME. CAN YOU HELP ME?
alimony bankruptcy court bankruptcy discharge bankruptcy filing bankruptcy petition chapter 13 debt limits child support consumer bankruptcy law credit card debt Creditors discharging debt disposable income divorce eviction federal bankruptcy exemptions fiance financial problems foreclosure lawsuit loan modification medical bills mortgage payments Non-Exempt Property repayment plan Tax Refund unsecured debt US Supreme Court workers' compensation