We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
Welcome To Our Blog
- WHO DO YOU WANT TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU ARE OVERWHELMED WITH ALL TYPES OF FINANCIAL PROBLEMS DUE TO COVID-19?
- MY WIFE AND I HAVE INCURRED SUBSTANTIAL CREDIT CARD DEBT IN THE LAST FEW YEARS . HOWEVER, OUR INCOME IS OVER $120,000. CAN WE STILL DECLARE BANKRUPTCY?
- I HAVE SUBSTANTIAL STUDENT LOAN DEBT BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY CANNOT BE DISCHARGED IN BANKRUPTCY. CAN YOU HELP ME?
- I AM BEHIND ON MY MORTGAGE BUT MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT I CAN GET A FORBEARANCE. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.
- I AM IN A CHAPTER 13 PLAN AND HAVE FALLEN BEHIND ON MY MORTGAGE AND TRUSTEE PAYMENTS AS A RESULT OF COVID-19. CAN YOU HELP ME?
alimony bankruptcy court bankruptcy discharge bankruptcy filing bankruptcy petition chapter 13 debt limits child support consumer bankruptcy law credit card debt Creditors discharging debt disposable income divorce eviction federal bankruptcy exemptions fiance financial problems foreclosure lawsuit loan modification medical bills mortgage payments Non-Exempt Property repayment plan Tax Refund unsecured debt US Supreme Court workers' compensation