Steven N. Taieb
Steven N. Taieb
Steven N. Taieb has been practicing consumer bankruptcy since 1985, and specializes in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Steven is one of ten lawyers in New Jersey who is board certified in consumer bankruptcy law by The American Board of Certification, which is accredited by The American Bar Association.
He has helped over 5,000 clients deal with financial problems over the last 35 years. Steven has also written The Debt Trap; How Your Life Choices Impact on Your Financial Future. This is a book on money management that teaches people how to avoid debt in the future.
When you meet with Steven Taieb, that is who you get. Mr. Taieb will handle your matter from beginning to end. Also, unlike large firms, you won’t see a different lawyer each time you have a legal problem. You will only see Steven Taieb.
Mr. Taieb also has an exceptional staff that has been there a long time. The secretaries treat each client as if they know them personally. You are always treated like a person – not a number. Steven’s goal is to provide exceptional service to all his clients.
With the advent of technology, it is becoming harder and harder to reach a human being. There are no voice messages when you call Mr. Taieb’s office during business hours. You always get a human being, plus you get a return phone call within twenty four hours.
Steven Taieb is an old fashioned lawyer who still believes in maintaining a personal relationship with all his clients.
His clients have real problems and he understands their problem since he has been helping people under financial stress since 1985.
You can reach us anytime at (856) 235-4994
- Consumer Bankruptcy 100%
- Alan Rothenberg, Law Clerk, 1982 to 1984
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Honors: Invited to Law Review
- Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: History
- Bankruptcy Reform Act, Lorman, 2006 to 2006
- Camden County Bar Association, 1985
- Burl County Bar Association, 1985
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Michael Haya, Esq.
- Jeff Gans, Esq.
- Larry Scott, Esq.
- New Jersey, 1984
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1991
- One of a few New Jersey Bankruptcy Lawyers Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification
- Camden County Legal Services, 1989 to Present
- The Debt Trap: How Your Life Choices Impact on Your Financial Future, Rainbow Books, Inc., 2003
- In Re Fox, 370 B.R. 639, 2007, Bankruptcy Court
- In Re De Camillo, 206 B.R. 64, 1997, District of New Jersey