Steven N. Taieb
Steven N. Taieb
Steven N. Taieb has been practicing consumer bankruptcy law since 1985, and specializes in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. Steven is included in a small group of New Jersey lawyers who is board certified in consumer bankruptcy law by The American Board of Certification, which is accredited by The American Bar Association. He understands how difficult and stressful financial problems can be and provides personalized services in a caring and compassionate environment for all of his clients. Steven and his seasoned staff know each client by name and ensure that every client speaks with another human being during normal business hours and receives a return call within 24 hours.
Steven has helped over 7,000 clients effectively deal with financial problems over the last 35 years. He is the author of the widely-acclaimed The Debt Trap: How Your Life Choices Impact on Your Financial Future, which is considered a road map to help readers avoid life's potential financial pitfalls. It explores the historical, social, moral and economic reasons why folks become entangled in debt. The book features helpful money management techniques on how to avoid debt in the future.
In addition to practicing bankruptcy law, Steven is active in his community as a regular Red Cross donor and supporting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
He received his law degree from Rutgers University School of Law - Camden and his B.A. degree in history from Rutgers University - Camden. He is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
You can reach us anytime at (856) 600-0819.
- Consumer Bankruptcy 100%
- Alan Rothenberg, Law Clerk, 1982 to 1984
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Honors: Invited to Law Review
- Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: History
- Bankruptcy Reform Act, Lorman, 2006 to 2006
- Camden County Bar Association, 1985
- Burl County Bar Association, 1985
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Michael Haya, Esq.
- Jeff Gans, Esq.
- Larry Scott, Esq.
- New Jersey, 1984
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1991
- One of a few New Jersey Bankruptcy Lawyers Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification
- Camden County Legal Services, 1989 to Present
- The Debt Trap: How Your Life Choices Impact on Your Financial Future, Rainbow Books, Inc., 2003
- In Re Fox, 370 B.R. 639, 2007, Bankruptcy Court
- In Re De Camillo, 206 B.R. 64, 1997, District of New Jersey